"To control with"

Last Blogging Task:

Today, we are under the heat of social media and we are revolving around it yet we really don't know that we are the victim of this such phenomenon. We are the product of the post-modern technological period which, in fact, dominates human interventions.

I really cannot escape from the charm of the inevitable media, from the television itself, I had so much fun watching tragic dramas, comedic cartoons,interesting facts, and action-pact movies, for which I've learned so much real life lessons and motivated me as a person.Also, from the news cast, my eyes was openly awakened from the mostly updated news about our ill politics about the movements of many politicians, and downgrading economy about the inflation that was happening but aside from those, I also heard many news that makes you feel proud being a Filipino. From the media, I am being conscious about the country that I lived in. One of the most accessible medium of media is the internet, from this many of my projects and assignments were done in it.Yes, in my vacant time, I entertained myself from the games that I accessed but sometimes I can hardly control myself from the temptations especially playing DOTA and Facebook and makes me unaware of many important things to do. To sum up with, right now I am trying to control and manage myself and not being dominated by the social media.