Giving gratitude to someone,who is important to your life,is the most precious gift that cannot be exchange from the most expensive thing on this earth. We did it everyday but we didn't notice that we say those words,yet we meant it so thoughtless and made it as an ordinary thing,which is not. To say "Thank You" for you means a little but in the other person,whom you said the word,defines it as a heartfelt appreciation. The word "Thank You" has a special definition and also has a power,which our tongue cannot interpret but only our own heart. It improves relationships-a special bond on yourself and to others-and make it last longer.
The only person that I want to give gratitude in my whole life is my mother-Josephine. For me,she is the only woman that has a greatest dedication of being a good mother. She wants her siblings to be united as one,even in times of trouble,we should move our hearts and help one another so that our family would not be downfall and hold firm. She taught and bestowed us the virtues of being a good person, to be a good example of the youth and also,she taught us to fear God all the times,not to forget him everyday in our life,because he is only our source of everything most importantly to me because I studied her at MSU-IIT without any friends or relatives here.
There are many incidents that make me believe to my own mother. One is that when my father was died because of a stroke,and as an effect,our family was in pit of deep grieve and we didn't know what to do,but,standing on her own feet,my mother told us a joke with a falling teardrops on her eyes and after she said that we can survive this trial with the help of God. I realized that she made that thing in order for us to become brave and strong to stand still. In order to survive and to get some necessary necessities of everyday living,she works very hard from dawn to late evening. Thus,I frequently saw my mother crying while looking at her budget notebook,instead of having a pitiful face,I walked through my mother and said,"Ma,thank you. "Immediately,she replied,"Salamat." After that she work again with a smile on her face and also it revives my heart and spirit when I say those words to her. Unexpectedly,she brought me a toy and she said that it was a token of gratitude for me,for the reason that I illuminated her life again.
There are times that a simple word can have a great effect to a person especially during hard times in life and that makes me realized that we should exert meaning to a very simple doing in our life. For that reason,I want to be a successful person in the future,as my mother as my inspiration,and I also want to help her to raise our family from the depth of poverty,yet to give gratitude for all the sacrifices she'd done for us. "Ma,thank you."
