Entering into my World "Janhyun"
Blogging Task #2
Every step of our foot in this world signifies our own identity,it shows what kind or type of person who we are,what are our purpose of,and why we're here.The answer is very simple-it is to live our life to the fullest so that we can shine and can propagate our colors to the other people equipped with inspirations and motivations in life. Although, there are struggles,hardships and challenges,yet we should try to control and manage so that we should be able to manipulate this weakness into our strength.
Sixteen years ago,August 4,1995 at exactly 3pm,a baby boy was born. After the elders quarreled on what was the name will be, they decided that the name will be John Xavier which was taken from two saints-St.John the Baptist and St.Francis Xavier.Other people rather called me-Jan,Bing and Janhyun.I was raised by my parents,namely Epimaco Salomon Toledo and Josephine Vina Pornea and there are other fruits of their love-John Paul,Janice,John Francis and John Laurence-yet,I am the youngest from all the siblings.We live in ordinary house but a beautiful home which was geographically located at Purok 3,Centro Napu,Tudela,Misamis Occidental;the home of the finest pineapple pie.
In the year 2008,I attained my elementary education at Tudela Central School with an honor of being a 2nd Honorable Mention and lately in March 2012,I received my diploma which attested my completion in secondary education at San Isidro Academy.Right now,with prestige and honor,I luckily studied at Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology and taking up a degree of Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering,hopefully I can pursue this title.
I was a person bestowed with laughters and smiles because I believe that problems are just jokes in life,sometimes it is corny and sometimes it is laughable that's why you can see me that I resolve my problems with smile and I also believe that laughter can delayed your aging.For such reasons,I easily get connected to other persons and make friends with them.My friends say that my smiling attitude can uplift and can minimize their stresses in life.Sometimes,I become so "pilosopo" and like to contradict other people's idea when I'm moody.
My ideal personalities of a person are that they are energetic,joker,thoughtful,loyal and honest yet,the opposite in that will my dislike people.The reasons why those are my ideal personalities because:
•Energetic people can encourage me to be more active especially in school-academic or extra- curricular activities.
•Joker-can relieve my stresses in life and can uplift your heart.
•Thoughtful-can show consideration and can anticipate your needs especially in dealing with problems.
•Loyal-they never leave you behind any circumstances.
•Honest-they will never lied on you.
There are also other people's attitude that we should also consider because we didn't know them actually.We should try to see the beauty of life and the importance of it in our daily existence especially when dealing with yourself and of the others for the reason that it can create ambiance,can bond a good relationships to other people and can boost confidence to meet different persons in your life.